葛:我最烦你丫这些打劫的了,一点儿技术含量都没有。 (要把丫字翻译出来...)
I really dislike your robber blokes, you have no technic at all!
劫匪甲:大...大哥,稍等一会儿,我...我先劫...劫个色Hey man, hold on one minute. I gonna take care of that girl first.
范:IC、IP、IQ卡,通通告诉我密码。(翻译出来的奖励朕中行储蓄卡密码)
IC card, IP card and IQ card , please tell me their password.
葛:我本将心想明月,奈何明月照沟渠
I appreciate all my respect to you, but you show me nothing in return.
劫匪乙:严肃点,严肃点,不许笑,我们这儿打劫呢。
Be serious and no more laughing, guys. You are under robbery.
葛:仗义?那都是说给别人听的戏文。
Loyalty, it's a piece of shit for fool.
警察:你俩演的这是哪出啊?
葛:大意了,大意了……
Which drama you are acting now?
I am reckless. Hell of reckless.
有组织,无纪律
Be part of a gang but ignore its discipline.
二十一世纪什么最贵?人才
What is the most valuable wealth in 21 century? Talent person.
知我者,谓我心忧
不知我者,谓我何求?
My confidant thinks what I think.
A normal person wonders what I require.